Project management and support workforce management system implementation
Securitas Aviation Service GmbH & Co. KG
GroundStar – INFORM
- As an international specialist in aviation security, Securitas Aviation is active in 29 countries around the world at over 200 airports with around 24,000 specialised employees.
- Our assignment included project management support for an internal project team as well as the implementation and adjustment of the existing GroundStar modules GS Planning, GS Roster and GS RealTime for the Securitas stations in Frankfurt (FRA) and Berlin (BER).
- Based on a project management specially designed towards the implementation of workforce mangemenet systems (WFM) , together with the Securitas project team, we were able to identify possible project risks at an early stage, develop solutions and successfully implement the WFM system.
- The decisive factor for the success was the holistic consideration of all organizational, procedural and technical effects of the new WFM system on the entire company organisation.
Airport Design Review Airport Tripolis
- The assessment and evaluation of the operational design functionality of the terminal buildings T1 and T2 as well as the conception of the airport special IT systems to be used in the future (e.g. AODB, FIDS, RMS), with this focus, OpsConnect was able to fully exploit its technical expertise in the context of the airport design review.
- Leit-werk is an integral part of an established network of consulting companies, planners and airport architects.
Workforce-Management System Implementation
Bremen Airport Handling GmbH
GHAMS – T-Systems
Reduction of the project effort and fast implementation. With these requests Bremen Airport Handling GmbH (BAH), we took over the project control for the introduction of a new workforce management (WFM) system.
In order to be able to meet the requirements, we have developed a project strategy aimed at WFM systems and analysed priorities and potential dangers at an early stage.
“Bremen Airport Handling GmbH (BAH) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Flughafen Bremen GmbH. The BAH combines the ground handling services: The ground handling services include baggage and freight handling as well as apron and transport services. “